Want the quickest way to give feedback in the moment, on a business – be it a local shop, cafe, restaurant or other small business?
EmojitNow is a FREE app that enables everyone to instantly share their real-time feedback, quickly, easily and anonymously on the businesses that they visit, or use – so that they can use the feedback to keep improving.
It uniquely combines emojis with a reason so users feedback not just what they felt but why they felt it, so people can give their true sentiment.
It can be positive or negative feedback – using the international language of emojis. It’s all in one place in the mobile app, and it only takes moments to do.
The key thing, is that the businesses receiving this feedback get instantly alerted to the feedback, so that they can act immediately.
Even better, the app collates the anonymous feedback so that the businesses get data-focused insight into what they they are doing well at, and what they can improve on.
EmojitNow is available on the App Store.
How it works
- Just type the name of the business you want to feedback on in the Search bar at the top of the screen – be it a shop, a cafe, a local restaurant, or any other business for that matter.
- Choose from any of the 7 emojis – there are 3 positive and 4 negative that you can select from.
- Choose one of the listed reasons, for example Customer Service, Price, Selection, Value for money, Facilities, Food, Beverage, or Staff … but there is a list of 20 or so to choose from.
- And then press Submit It’s as quick and simple as that!
Why Agent NearBy
- People with capacity can do direct deal without going through real estate agents.
- People can engage real state agent’s services.
- People can follow their favourite agents and explore their listing and news easily.
- People can generate 1-page marketing brochure in PDF or Jpeg format for marketing purposes
- Agents can find buyer or seller directly on the application.
- Agents can find represented buyer or seller from other real estate agents.
- Application has incredible auto matching function that offer your listing a perfect match.
Here are just a couple of use cases for the EmojitNow app:
‘Shop name’, 🙁, Selection
‘A small business I have bought from’, 😍, Service
‘My local coffee shop’, 😂, Customer Service
‘My local high street’, 🤬, Parking
‘Fast food restaurant’, 🙂, Food & Beverage
For any business it’s also a great tool – especially for small businesses that may not yet be getting feedback their customers:
- By promoting the free app you can ask your customers to give feedback on their experience with you.
- You can then see how you are doing at a headline level in the app…
- … and even better, for a low cost subscription you can get even more granular information to really see what you are doing well at, and what you could improve.
- If you have any questions or want to promote the app, just contact us using the form below, or by emailing email@example.com
Screenshots and FAQs
How do I log in? When you first log in, we’ll send you a verification code to your phone so that you can start using the app.
What if I can’t find what I am looking for? Just type in what it is (e.g. your local coffee shop), select the emoji and the Reason and press EmojitNow. We will review and approve as soon as possible – but we always aim to do this within 24hours.
Please note, we’ll only approve any request that relates to a someone genuinely in the public eye… as we absolutely DO NOT want this app to be in anyway be used as any form of cyber bullying. Our decision on what we accept or reject is at our discretion, and as a responsible user of our app, we trust that you understand why we need to do this – to safeguard us all. If you have any concerns, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How many Emojis can I submit? You can submit as many Emojits as you want – though only 1 per hour on exactly the same thing – i.e. the same Object, the same emoji with the same Reason once per hour, but you can always submit other Emojits by selecting other Objects, emojis or Reasons to Emojit about.
What do you do with my data? The only data we collect from you is your phone number for log in purposes, confirmation that you are over 17, your location (if you have selected to Location Services when you use the app) as this will make it quicker for us to find the thing that you want to Emojit about, and if you have accepted that we can send you in-app messages.